Last Updated: [insert date posted to site/mobile application]
Collection of Information / Information you Provide to Us
When you register for the Services we ask you to provide certain information such as your full name, email address, and date of birth. We also collect information about you when you participate in a contest or promotion, communicate with us directly or via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us, complete surveys, or any other information you choose to provide to us.
Information About Your Use of the Services Usage Information
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the search terms you enter and your preferences and selections with respect to content offered via the Services (e.g., genre of music you like, how long you view or consume particular content).
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Services or emails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that we use on our website and in our emails that help us deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please visit aboutcookies.org.
Use of Information
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, profile image and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including to provide a way to for you connect with others based on recreational interests, provide a way to locate places where you can interact in person with other fitness enthusiasts, or provide a fitness routine or workout to you.
We may also use the information we collect to :
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by TSM and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of TSM and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf or pursuant to a contractual relationship with such service providers;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of TSM or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among TSM and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We also work with third-party social platforms, such as Facebook, to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it or until you delete your account. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
If your personal information changes in any way, you must correct or update your information as soon as possible. You can make updates to your profile information by logging into your account on TSM at any time. You can also request changes or access to your information by emailing [insert email Address]. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at [insert email address], but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from TSM by following the instructions in those messages or by sending an email to [Insert email address]. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at [insert designated email address].