Can you guys believe how amazingly dreamy the drive was? Even though Preston is too young to remember this trip, I’m glad we filmed it for him to look back on! It was too cold for him to be outside long so we weren’t able to get that much footage, but I think he (kinda) enjoyed it for the most part lol! Thanks for hanging out with us and coming along for baby’s first snow trip!
• My coat: http://goo.gl/F3th21
• Baby’s hat: www.ameliajanelondon.com
• Baby’s snow outfit: http://goo.gl/Kxbdtb
►Also watch these videos:
• A Day In The Life With A Newborn: http://goo.gl/cTjqNm
• Birth Vlog: http://goo.gl/AlrmiI
• Fall Haul 2016: http://goo.gl/TVYtOd
• Baby’s First Time Eating Solids: http://goo.gl/uLQqHa
**MUSIC WANTED: If you are a producer & would like for me to use your music, please email me at: email@example.com
• (travel/vlogs): Canon G7X: http://rstyle.me/n/bj5ikv444e
• (everything else): Canon 70D: http://rstyle.me/n/vbg6d444e
Editing: Final Cut Pro X
Produced by: HAUSOFCOLOR
FTC: This video is not sponsored; opinions are always expressed with honesty and sincerity.
About Me (updated 12/05/2016):
I’m a new mom to a 5 month old, baby Preston. We live in the Seattle Washington area and just moved here from Las Vegas. We’re having a great time exploring the pacific northwest and adjusting to everything. Thank you for following along in our day to day life!
**Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org